If you are the one person who has been an avid reader and has been wondering where I’ve been in the last two months, I’ll give you a list.
- I’ve been sick. Sinus infections, bronchitis, and a particularly bad stomach bug hit me.
- Graduate school. I’m taking 6 hours towards a Master’s in Special Education. All online.
- Working. There are 36 days left of kindergarten for this year. (Yes, I have a count down.)
- Church. I’ve gotten much more involved at church. So much in fact that Krystal and I are now (well have been since December…) the Children’s Ministry coordinators.
- Thursday Night Date Night. I have a date with my dad each week. This guarantees we get to see each other. I will rarely miss date night–and if I miss, I reschedule!
- Trying to work out. Which I’m not always that great at, but you’ll totally find me dead after Spin/Kettle Bell tomorrow.
- Housework. Did you know that there aren’t little faeries that do laundry, wash dishes, and vacuum?
- Sleep. Oh yeah, what about this basic need?!
So that pretty much sums up what I’ve been doing.
How about you?