Day Two- 1/12/2016
- breakfast: cottage cheese (red) and one mandarin orange (1/2 purple)
- midmorning snack: one mandarin orange (1/2 purple) and sunflower seeds (Orange)
- lunch: turkey cutlet (red), roasted sweet potato (yellow), green beans (green)— so glad I ate the last of this today!
- Mid afternoon snack: nothing. I had to adjust my meals because I left my shakeology at home this morning. I died.
- late afternoon snack: 6 slices turkey (red), cherry tomatoes (green), mozzarella cheese (blue), 8 ritz crackers (yellow)
- dinner: chicken fajita meat (red), seven corn tortilla chips (yellow), brown jasmine rice (yellow), bell peppers and onion (green), salsa
- after dinner snack to satisfy sweet tooth: two apple slices (purple) and natural peanut butter (tsp)
Reflection: I noticed that while I felt full longer and didn’t necessarily need a lot of snacks at school, I struggled when I got home. Home=downtime=snacking. And I have bluebell in my freezer. But I didn’t give in. After all, I want birthday cake tomorrow!!!!
I must get better at this! I struggle because I can’t go to the bathroom all day. Goal is to increase water when I am at school.
Today’s workout was Upper Body Fix. This one was physically easier than yesterday. I was at least able to do all the modified activities and even some of the regular activities. I definitely felt some of those ab muscles I supposedly have. I struggled to do this workout. I wanted to lay on the couch and watch Grey’s Anatomy on Netflix and nap. But I didn’t. I rolled off the couch and completed it. Two down… Nineteen to go.
Check back tomorrow for day 3 recap!